Essay Outline Help
Academics are all about learning and writing and assignment writing is one of the major parts in a student’s life. Students are involved into writing different types of assignment like essay, report, dissertation, proposal, etc. Essays involve a lot of planning due to its lack of specific structure which leads the student to seek for Essay outline help.
The thoughts to be included in an essay need to be distinct so before writing an essay, an outline should be developed. Outlining is an important step before writing an essay as it helps a student to cross all hurdles and get enough content to complete the essay.
To get an easy essay outline help, students contact Totalassignmenthelp.com. We have been helping students at all levels by the delivery of different essays and assignments. We provide formal essay outline which helps the student in achieving higher grades. We have a team of experts who deliver essay structure outline following which the student can write the essay within no time.
An essay outline help is required to prepare the summary of the content to be incorporated in the essay in a logical manner. It is a basic arrangement basis which the writers have to draft the essay. Preparing an outline is a skill and there are times where a student is supposed to submit the outline to the professor to get an approval. Short essay outline is helpful in establishing the thinking procedure of the student behind writing the essay and helping the teacher to provide any guidance. Not all students have the skill to write an essay, engage us to serve you with an essay outline help.
Importance of essay outline
An outline helps a reader to know the main points related to the topic that will be covered in the essay. It is a systematic way of writing an introduction, main body and conclusion. There are certain advantages of a written outline:
- Structured collection of data
- Easy flow of content
- Logical arrangement of thoughts with a perfect plan
- Clarity of thesis statement supported with arguments
- Way to fetch higher grade
Keeping in mind the above points, our expert provides essay outline help.
What are the writing tips engaged by Essay outline help Experts?
When, in an assessment the student gets to write an essay, the first question arising in his mind is, ‘How to write an outline?’ Some of the experts who have been developing formal essay outline focus on the inclusion of the below points:
- Reading the instruction before writing the points in essay outline help paper: The idea behind writing the essay needs to be clearly understood and in case of any difficulty, professor should be contacted. The assignment requirements must be read thoroughly and the important points need to be highlighted.
- Developing the topic: When the topic needs to be chosen by you, identify as many topics as you can and try to merge the similar ones. Try to write something related to the topic and add some questions will help you to develop the content of the essay.
- Establish the purpose: Try to find out what you need to achieve through writing the paper like do you want to enlighten, induce or entertain the audience.
- Recognize the audience: The audience does not want to read or hear what they know rather they want to read what they do not know. So identifying the expectations and reactions of the audience is a major concern.
- Developing the thesis: When the idea for a particular audience has been developed along with the purpose, write the thesis statement. The thesis should reflect the purpose of the paper in one or two sentences. An argumentative thesis with a detail about the goodness of the topic makes an essay more effective.
The essay outline helps a student to draft a quality essay.
Different types of essay and its outline
There are different types of essays and they may seem similar in nature but they aren’t. The four major essay types are persuasive essay, descriptive essay, narrative essay and expository essay. The essay outline help provided below will guide you to organize the four essays:
Persuasive Essay Outline
- Title: Cycle Competition, a perfect sport for all generations
- Introduction: Present your opinion supported with persuading arguments.
- Thesis statement: Cycling is a great activity to remain fit at any age and the best alternative to other sporting activities
- Main body paragrapgh1: Most relevant argument should be explained first.
- Topic Sentence: Cycle competition reaping benefits for all generations like any other sports.
- Details of sentence1: One of the easy exercises to remain in shape.
- Details of sentence2: Helping in promoting green environment
- Main body paragrapgh2: Second argument to be presented with an explanation.
- Topic Sentence: Cycle Competition providing extra benefits
- Details of sentence1: Cycling is an important activity to be used constantly.
- Details of sentence2: Cycling is a low impact sport.
- Details of sentence3: Improvement can be seen in different health issues
- Conclusion: The conclusion will provide a summary of the content and the thesis.
- Concluding statement: There are many reasons to prove why Cycle competition is a perfect sport for all generations other than any other sport which includes...
Narrative Essay Outline
- Title: When losing a cycle competition made me a quick cyclist
- Introduction: The subject needs to be introduced having a thesis statement and an action plan.
- Thesis statement: The first failed cycle competition making me afraid to cycle like a beginner. With regular cycling under a coach, I came first in the regional cycle competition meet.
- Action plan: I disappointed myself by losing the competition, thought of training under a coach. The training helped me to surpass time and achieve greater results.
- Main body paragrapgh1: Build up the scene with detailed information about the event.
- Topic Sentence: Failing in competition was an embarrassment so I took looked out for options to enhance my performance.
- Details of sentence1: I hired a coach to learn the nitty-gritties of cycling.
- Details of sentence2: I cycled for hours to beat the time.
- Main body paragrapgh2: Additional details about the event and the experience.
- Topic Sentence: Gradually, my speed improved and I qualified for the regional cycle competition meet.
- Details of sentence1: Improvement in my speed made me to cycle faster.
- Details of sentence2: There was a gradual betterment which laid the foundation of a winning streak.
- Details of sentence3: The winning led me qualify for the regional cycle competition meet.
- Main body paragrapgh3: Additional details about the event and the experience.
- Topic Sentence: The in-built confidence and new techniques led me to be number one in the regional cycle competition meet.
- Details of sentence1: Due to the ability of cycling faster, I withstood all competition.
- Details of sentence2: I was no more afraid of cycling, the experience motivated me.
- Conclusion: The conclusion will re-iterate the event and will reflect the lessons learned.
- Concluding statement: My failure improved my performance and led me to win different cycle competitions.
Descriptive Essay Outline
- Title: Visiting Sydney Opera House
- Introduction: The subject needs to be introduced having a thesis statement with a description of characters, place, objects, etc. to be written in the essay.
- Thesis statement: Sydney Opera House is unique in its structure with perfect seating arrangement and sounding to enjoy dance and a live music concert.
- Main body paragrapgh1: Build up the scene with detailed information about the event.
- Topic Sentence: The Sydney Opera House is located in New South Wales, Australia featuring dance and live music concerts.
- Details of sentence1: The House is situated on Port Jackson and attracts more than seven million tourists.
- Details of sentence2: Along with watching the live shows, you can take a tour of the huge building.
- Main body paragrapgh2: Additional details and other descriptions.
- Topic Sentence: There are shows and activities in which you can participate.
- Details of sentence1: Different designs and intricacies decorate the house.
- Details of sentence2: Different seating stands make you feel part of the concert.
- Conclusion: Re-iterate the thesis statement providing a recap of the building and event details.
- Concluding statement: To enjoy different art performances live, visit the Sydney Opera House
Expository Essay Outline
- Title: Why college year should be longer
- Introduction: The main argument basis the thesis statement needs to be introduced.
- Thesis statement: The college year is limited, should be longer for the benefit of the students and professors along with improving the grades. There are countries having longer college years and achieving good results.
- Main body paragrapgh1: Build up the main argument with detailed information.
- Topic Sentence: A longer college year would provide the students and the professor with more time.
- Details of sentence1: Engagement of more time with family and friends.
- Details of sentence2: Professors would be able to take out some time to rejuvenate themselves.
- Main body paragrapgh2: Additional details and support.
- Topic Sentence: A longer college year would firm the student’s knowledge.
- Details of sentence1: Students will be able to grasp the subject knowledge in detailed manner.
- Details of sentence2: Longer college year means better understanding.
- Conclusion: Re-iterate the arguments and the thesis statement, highlighting the importance with your concluding statement.
- Concluding statement: Longer college year will help the student and the professor to enjoy their personal lives.
Don’t you think it was the best essay outline help sample? Do let us know. Let’s quickly revise the important points to be covered under each section basis the below.
Why to engage Totalassignmenthelp.com for providing essay outline help?
Total assignmenthelp.com has been providing writing services since a decade with an aim to serve students with a variety of assignments on different subjects. Some of the eminent features to hire our services have been mentioned below:
- Plagiarism free essay outline help paper: The essays being delivered by us are 100% original and accurate. We abstain from plagiarism as it is an academic offence. We do not accept plagiarized content and our writers have been strictly informed to not to indulge in such activities. When the essay is delivered by our expert, we check the plagiarism of the file through the plagiarism checker tool and serve you with a copy of the report to prove the originality of the work.
- Customized essay outline help: When you have a question, ‘How to build a formal essay outline?’ do not worry, provide us a chance to serve you with a customized outline. The outline will incorporate the instructions of your professor keeping in mind your take on the essay topic. Contact our essay outline help service to receive easy essay outline for all subjects.
- Quick delivery: If your deadline is near and you have an un-finished essay, contact us for our swift service. Our expert will prepare for you a quick outline, once it is approved, the content basis the outline can be written.
- Essay outline help Paper with correct citation and references: When you have researched some content but unable to source it in the document, appoint us. Our writers will help you with the correct referencing of the paper along with the inclusion of perfect citations. Any essay having correct referencing and in-text-citations will earn more points. Looking for any form of referencing, contact our essay outline help.
- Free revision: Although there is no possibility that the delivered assignment or an essay is not be liked by the student, we provide revisions. We do not charge a penny for the revisions asked to be done after the essay has been delivered. It is our priority to satisfy the student with the delivery of quality work.
- Update on assignments: We update our students about their assignment through messages. You can check the progress of your essay on timely basis keeping your anxiety aside.
- Affordable prices: At totalassignmenthelp.com, assignments are booked as per the price agreed between us and the student. We provide attractive discounts when a student comes for essay outline help without compromising on the quality.
- 24*7 live support: If at any point of time you feel like contacting us, do not hesitate or think twice. We work round the clock so any information related to the essay outline can be passed on to the writer at real time.
Team involved behind essay outline help
We have a team of 4500+ expert’s working day and night on the assignments being booked by different students from all parts of the world. They are compromising their day to day activities in order to achieve your dream of getting higher grades. We have a quality check team to ensure that the task being delivered meets the requirements.
- Extensive research: When the requirement of the essay is clear our researchers can help you with some relevant findings related to your essay. Be it any topic or any subject, data can be searched by our researchers within minutes. Once the research has been done, the outline is processed and the information is passed on to the professional writers who sits on it and starts to pen down the complete essay.
- Qualified writers: The experts at Totalassignmenthelp.com start to prepare the essay outline basis the information’s processed by the researchers. They prioritize the findings made by the researcher as per its relevancy. The link between the outline and the research is established. In case you have any doubt, check our sample essay outlines to be doubly sure about our quality and commitment.
- Quality checker team: We developed an internal team to verify the work delivered by our experts. The team not only checks the work but helps the student in solving their queries. When the essay is delivered by an expert, its relevancy, structure, grammar, referencing, word count and plagiarism is checked. We have a team of proof readers with an expertise in different subject matters. They verify the work delivered and ensure that all the requirements and specifics of an essay have been followed. If you want your essay outline to be proof read or edited, take our essay outline help editing services.
Whenever you look for writing an essay outline, contact total assignment help, forever ready to showcase their outstanding essay outline help.