1. If you decide to cancel your request before allocation of a writer, you may book another assignment of same value, free of cost. In any case, if the writer was already assigned then your request for refund shall not be processed. This is as per our writer policy that any writer who begins the task will get the remuneration for the work assigned.
2. Incase you were charged twice by payment service providers such as (PayPal, Moneybookers) for the same order id, please do get in touch with us with desired payment receipts and we shall process your refund at the earliest.
3. We always do our best to allocate the best writer for your unique assignment need but sometimes due to unforseen circumstances the desired writers could not be allocated. In this scenario, you can avail the full refund of your amount or choose a any other assignment task of a similar value.
4. Please make sure that all the requirements are submitted as soon as possible to help us ensure timely delivery of your work. In the event that all the requirements were submitted on time, that there were no major modifications in the requirements after the initial submission and the student was in no way liable for the delay. Our 100% delivery guarantee policy ensures that the student can accept the assignment by just paying 50 percent of the total value or ask for a refund of his/her initial payment if the first draft version of assignment was delivered post the promised delivery date.
5. The 100% satisfaction policy guarantees that we will continue to accept re-work until 30 days of assignment initial submission date. Post that no re-work or refund of any sort shall be entertained.
6. In a highly probable event of 'fail' grade for your submitted assignment, we shall process 100% refund once the authentic fail proof has been submitted within
30 days of assignment delivery date. Any request after this period shall not be entertained.
7. We don't entertain refunds for delays at client's or writer's end. Since it's research based work, some delays can happen due to complexity of the problem or due to communication lag between client/writer or due to change in requirements. We expect our clients to keep some buffer when ordering on our website although we try our best to deliver the solution as per the client's expected date.
Disclaimer: The reference papers provided by totalassignment.com should be used as model papers only. Students are not to copy or submit them as is. These reference papers are strictly intended for research and reference purposes only.