Face To Face Communication Assignment In Real Estate Industry
Task: Conduct an in-depth analysis on the face to face communication assignment discussing the role of business communication in Real Estate Industry.
The proposed face to face communication assignment explores the role of effective business communication that is considered as a helpful process through which every business deal can be successful. There exist various communication processes in business like online communication, offline communication, telephonic communication and face to face communication. As per the research, it is seen that every MNC organisation prefer face to face communication for any kind of important deal. Face to face communication can reduce misunderstanding and develop an excellent business relationship. This research study outlined in the face to face communication assignment is focused on the concept of face to face communication in the real estate industry. In the real industry, there is a huge scope of negotiations and that is why this kind of communication is essential. Effective face to face communication can increase customer engagement and profit of the business. During any face to face communication, there must exist some logical points which can create an effective business deal. In this research study there exist a depth demonstration of introduction, literature review and conclusion. Knowledge over dealing in the real estate industry with an effective face to face communication is gained through this research study on face to face communication assignment. Various key strategies to maintain the face to face communication is also represented here.
1.1 Attention-getting Statement
Communication is considered as the key aspect of any workplace. Every business communication is the necessary skill in the career curve of any business organisation. Effective communication is a way to convey messages clearly and unambiguously. Real estate is a business where communication has a big impact on a successful deal. In the real estate business employees help customers to buy and sell real estate properties like land, home, flat and so on. Therefore it is easily said herein face to face communication assignment that communication and attitude are the main two key aspects that are mandatory for a successful career in that particular industry.
1.2 Statement of Ethos
As per research carried on this face to face communication assignment, it is seen that 97% of the employees in the business industry have poor communication skills and it gives a bad impact on their career. 83% of the employees are seen to give a negative impact over sales, customer engagement, and profitability and operation efficiency due to the presence of poor communication (Tsakiridou & Karanikolas, 2019). Therefore, it is easily said that communication is considered the centre of success in the real estate industry. Generally, real estate transaction is very much negotiable between the customer and the agent of any organisation, there were a logical and effective communication is very much mandatory.
1.3 Statement of Exigency
Face to face communication also has different kinds of disadvantages in the real estate industry. Sometimes there exists such a situation where there is no scope to understand want to do or what not do, then email or any other online communication is preferable. Sometimes where there is a probability of happening any argument, and due to this argument any deal can be cancelled, then there must avoid the face to face communication (Pavan et al., 2020). The face to face communication gives an instant reaction to the audience therefore there are high chances of potential mistakes.
The main concern of this research on face to face communication assignment is to understand the importance of the face to face communication in the real estate industry. Moreover, various beneficial effects of face to face communication in the real estate industry which can able to mitigate very high risk are also considered as the main focused area. Therefore is it said that in the real estate industry face to face communication is a competitive advantage which is helpful for both the real estate client and the investors.
1.5 Introduction for Communication mode
Communication is considered as the main key factors in every business organisation. As per the current platform of the business, there exist several kinds of business communication. Email communication, telephonic communication, various online communication, and face to face communication. In the present century, every business organisation wants to expand the business in an international platform, and therefore they adopt the online communication system. However, it is still considered by every multinational organisation that for a successful business deal face to face communication is very much mandatory.
2.1 Literature review
The real estate industry considered in the context of this face to face communication assignment is such kind of business platform where face to face communication is very much essential as there is a lot of space in the negotiation during any transaction. As the business always deals with a good amount of money transactions, therefore the employees of the industry must be preferred the face to face communication process (Bentinck, 2016). The attitudes which they must be adopted during face to face communication are mentioned below:
- Active listening skills: during face to face communication it is very much important to be a good listener. It can give an incorporated to others vies during any face to face communication.
- Writing skill: Witting communication during nay face to face conversation is very much informative and smart way. It can able to help the audience of the organisation .and also give scope to focus on a particular topic. The follow-up nature can be determined through proactive activity towards the goal.
- Verbal communication skill: Verbal communicate illustrated in this section of face to face communication assignment consist of various thoughts, opinions, ideas and the update with a very effective way. In this context, it is easily said that good verbal and face to face communication is specific and concise about the matter (Bentinck, 2016). As per the research on face to face communication assignment, it is considered that the attention span of today’s world during communication is only 8.25 seconds, therefore effective and attractive face to face communication is mandatory (Bentinck, 2016).
- Interpersonal communication: interpersonal communication is a way where any business relationship can be more strong and trustworthy in nature with the stakeholders of any organisation. Interpersonal communication skills only successful through nay face to face interaction. It can bale to develop the bonding of the business, any empathy and the ground communication in the industry (Gachago, Jones & Edwards, 2018). However, here face to face interaction is mandatory because interpersonal communication is not only to keep the connection but more than the business level.
- Teamwork skills: Teamwork is a skill where effective communication is very much important. The face to face communication gives the opportunity to develop the opinion and various innovative skills (Gachago, Jones & Edwards, 2018). Therefore during teamwork face to face communication can give beneficial effects over the collaboration and the quick decision-making process.
- Presentation skill: presenting any kind of information and the idea, is a way where an employee of the real estate industry can able to show their motivation power, engage power and dedication over their profession (Li et al., 2018).
- Negotiation skill: in the negotiation process, both the employee and the client have to reach any certain point where both they have beneficial effects. It can give a positive effect on the business-related process. Therefore to achieve such a positive attitude towards the client's employee must be cool and calm during negotiation communication (Gachago, Jones & Edwards, 2018).
As the real estate industry is very much engaged with the motivation factors of the customers to buy or sell the products, therefore it is highly recommended in this face to face communication assignment that communication skills must be proper and logical. The focused points are mentioned below:
- Every employee of the real estate industry must be very much focused on influence the customers during any business communication.
- It is also recommended that during face to face interaction, employees must give scope to the customers to represent their own views (Weijs-Perrée et al., 2019).
- The behaviour and body language must be very positive and active, so that personalty will be attractive.
- Lastly, it is very, much important to remember that to avoid any kind of argument during a business deal.
3.1 Summary of key information
After analysing the whole topic explored in the face to face communication assignment it is concluded that face to face communication is still considered as the most important communication process to achieve a successful business deal. It also has various negative sides to the business process. Sometimes it is more preferable to communicate through email or online process to avoid any kind of argument. However, still face to face communication is far better than telephonic communication or any online communication, because there is very little scope of misunderstanding. Clients and customers both have their comfort zone to represent their opinion. Therefore, it can be said that attitude and behaviour must be proper during any face to the face communication process.
3.2 Restate of the thesis
Face to face communication in the real estate industry is the main concerned area of this face to face communication assignment. Therefore it is easily said that this research paper gives knowledge abut the precaution of face to face communication. The beneficial effects of face to face communication are to understand the body language and attitude of the audience. It can also give scope to mitigate the various powerful problem through good behaviour and a positive attitude. Therefore face to face communication is considered as a process where the scope of negotiation in the real estate industry is broad. As per the research, it is seen that every MNC organisation higher authority still want one face to face interaction before finalization of any important deal.
3.3 Capstone Statement
The capstone statement focused on the capstone experience, which is earned from the developing of the project. The project focused on the real estate industry and the communication required in that industry. Face to face communication can produce a proper communication of successful business. After the critical analysis of the research study, this research on face to face communication assignment is a multifaceted assignment. It can able to give the culminating assignment and intellectual assignment property. Therefore it is easily said that this research paper meets all the properties of the capstone project. However, critical analysis done in this face to face communication assignment gives intellectual property to the reader. The proper utilisation of effective communication in business can make any organisation developed in the context of the international business relationship. Through any face to face communication, the various tough situation can be handled through it. However, communication can be done in a cool and calm way for an effective business deal. It is also suggested in this segment of face to face communication assignment that argument and negative attitude must be avoided during any communication.
Bentinck, S. A. (2016). From bricks to breeding ground: University real estate in the digital society (No. eres2016_148). Face to face communication assignment European Real Estate Society (ERES). Retried from: https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=KEJmDwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA93&dq=Face-to-face+communication+in+real-estate&ots=H0hQpXkcfC&sig=cnQ95dApWIBAbxJp4N0MZwREC1M
Gachago, D., Jones, B., & Edwards, S. (2018, July). Towards Flexible Learning through Distance Learning: ND Real Estate Learners’ Experiences. In ICEL 2018 13th International Conference on e-Learning (p. 93). Academic Conferences and publishing limited. Retried from: https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=KEJmDwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA93&dq=Face-to-face+communication+in+real-estate&ots=H0hQpXkcfC&sig=cnQ95dApWIBAbxJp4N0MZwREC1M
Li, L. H., Han, S. Y., Lee, A., & Wu, F. (2018). Creating a visual-collaborative learning environment for real estate education–an experiment on a cross-city and inter-disciplinary interactive discussion platform for real estate students in Hong Kong (No. eres2018_314). European Real Estate Society (ERES). Retried from: https://ideas.repec.org/p/arz/wpaper/eres2018_314.html
Pavan, N., Sameera, K., Ganesh, R., Naveen, K., & Swarnalatha, P. (2020). Online Real Estate Portal. In Soft Computing for Problem Solving (pp. 847-854). Face to face communication assignment Springer, Singapore. Retried from: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-15-0184-5_72
Tsakiridou, E., & Karanikolas, N. (2019). Real estate in the web and social media era, the Greek reality. RELAND: International Journal of Real Estate & Land Planning, 2, 28-43. Retried from: http://ejournals.lib.auth.gr/reland/article/view/6751
Weijs-Perrée, M., Buck, L., Appel-Meulenbroek, R., & Arentze, T. (2019). Location choices of face-to-face interactions in academic buildings: an experience sampling approach. Ergonomics, 62(12), Retried from 1499-1514.https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00140139.2019.1660419